List of published strips in Hetalia
This is a listing of strips from Hetalia: Axis Powers that have been published in Comic Birz and Hetalia: World☆Stars that have been published in Jump SQ and Shonen Jump+ that have not been collected in a tankōbon release. Collected strips that have been redrawn but are otherwise identical are not included on this list.
- Episode 13: Today I'm delivering in rapid succession 8 short short stories!! - Published on December 28, 2012
A collection of eight 4-koma strips each telling a separate, unrelated story. In the first strip, Italy eats some canned military food and reminisces about a time when delicious meals were considered sinful. In the second strip, two Italian tanks appear to have a conversation about the conditions on the African front before its revealed that Italy is dubbing them with voices. The third strip describes the history of Paul the Octopus and the reactions to his predictions about sporting events. In the fourth strip, England adopts a stray kitten and enthusiastically assigns it the duty of a mouse catcher, only for it to fall asleep while he's talking. In the fifth strip, France enthusiastically shows Japan the Turin Erotic Papyrus, believed to be the world's oldest erotic comic. The sixth strip compares the cats of different nations. The seventh strip depicts an unheard conversation between Chinese people. In the eighth strip, Russia asks Japan about the stereotypes of Russians commonly seen in anime.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Jump SQ 2015 August Issue Spin-off Chapter - Published on July 4, 2015
Introducing Hungary to World Stars, she admires Italy's efforts at practicing soccer. Expressing interest in joining the practice session, Italy is more than happy to have a girl join him and decides to go easy on her. Hungary, however, has no plans of going easy on Italy. The scene changes to an EU meeting where Hungary is getting scolded by France for not trying hard enough. Although Italy tries to comfort Hungary, she begins to wallow in self pity, spinning a poetic telling of her situation, and deciding she writes better when she's in this sort of mood. Finally, she visits Japan and discusses similarities between their culture and language, including the fact that they've both worn aprons while naked.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Jump SQ 2016 March Issue Spin-off Chapter - Published on February 4, 2016
Belgium discusses the images of her house, which leads up to further discussion about the story of A Dog of Flanders.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 125 - Published on December 7, 2015
Romano scolds Spain, upset that the girls he was trying to impress weren't really interested in him. When Spain asks what he'd like to do, Romano says he would actually like to work. While Spain is impressed by this, it turns out that though Romano likes being lazy, he wants it to be by his own choice.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 126 - Published on December 11, 2015
Spain asks Romano what kind of job he would want to do and Romano explains he wants an interesting job with regular breaks and will earn him lots of money and girls. Spain has an idea and the next moment Romano is dressed as a gladiator, causing his brother some worry.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 127 - Published on December 14, 2015
England is unimpressed by the tea supplied in his rations. Russia offers him some of his own tea, claiming it's good. A little skeptical at first, England gives it a try and quickly finds it much too sweet for his liking. Russia, confused by England's reaction, tries to figure out what wrong, then decides the flavor was off because he forgot to add jam to the tea, making it even sweeter than before.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 128 - Published on December 18, 2015
England still protests against Russia's sweet tea. Russia explains that in his house they get extra calories from sweet things to help combat the cold conditions. England decides he can drink it if he doesn't think of it as actual tea, which gives Russia the opening to offer more sugar.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 129 - Published on December 21, 2015
Taking his rations complaints to Germany, Germany tells England that rations are about the nutrition, not the taste. Russia then points out that Germany's rations includes delicious foods from Italy. Germany still insists that nutritional value is most important. When the two still complain, Germany points out someone who's suffering even more from bland rations. A forlorn Canada must suffer through rations that do not include maple syrup.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 130 - Published on December 25, 2015
Taking the rations conversation to Italy, Germany asks to see what his rations include. England and Russia want to see how delicious his rations are, so Italy shows off a large pile of various canned pasta and other foods. To top it off, his rations come with a toothbrush.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 131 - Published on December 28, 2015
At the start of a conference, America complains about it being held at a pub, since he always has to carry England home after he's had too much to drink. England nervously denies that's always the case, and seems to not be drinking as much as usual. America questions this, concerned about the change in habit, and England explains that his boss threatened to raise the duties on alcohol every time England got too drunk. Though England is upset by this turn, America praises his boss.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 132 - Published on January 1, 2016
With England still depressed from last chapter, America offers him a cola soda from his house in place of alcohol. England turns it down saying he can't drink that either because his boss also threatened to raise the taxes on sugar, which this time sends America into a panic.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 133 - Published on January 4, 2016
England opens an authentic maid cafe and invites Japan to see it. With a setting to make it seem like the guests are the master of a 1900s manor house, England states that he is playing the roll of the butler and offers to take care of everything for Japan.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 134 - Published on January 8, 2016
England show Japan around the magnificent manor house and introduces him to the French chef (who happens to be France). Stating again how the butler will take care of everything, Japan questions if it's really a maid cafe. England explains that being able to employ a butler makes it the height of luxury.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 135 - Published on January 11, 2016
Continuing from before, England assures Japan that it will be maids serving him. As Japan enjoys the calm atmosphere, England explains the hierarchy of the maids is based on skill, so the head maid and second maid are in charge of the serving. Then he shows Japan the maids behind the scenes who do manual labor, and for such tasks, wear different uniforms that can get dirty.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 136 - Published on January 15, 2016
Japan sits quietly as the maids serve him then go on their way. He asks England why the maids always retire to the back. England states that's how it's supposed to be since it's like a private house. Though he suggests possibly adding parlour maids, England says it wouldn't be accurate, and Japan notices how historical it's set up to be.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 137 - Published on January 18, 2016
Japan points out a maid who has been facing a wall for a long time. Excited to introduce her, England says she was a legendary housekeeper when she was alive. Since Japan is finding the ghost experience to be odd, England instructs the ghostly maid to smile at them, but Japan isn't quite ready for that either.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 138 - Published on January 22, 2016
England asks Japan how he's enjoyed the cafe, and though Japan says he did enjoy it, he also states that it's a maid cafe in name only. Instead, he suggests that England makes an English cafe where customers can enjoy the charm of England itself. As England gets ideas and starts mentioning having alcohol and a bar, Japan interrupts to say that's just a pub.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 139 - Published on January 25, 2016
China gets excited over the fact that his online gaming industry has become the largest in the world. Hong Kong asks him to think up a new game, to which China proposes a fantasy/historical war game. However, as he further describes mini-events like bathing cut-scenes and dating options, it it discovered that he means to turn all the male figures into cute girls. Hong Kong is not terribly impressed.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 140 - Published on January 29, 2016
Continuing with the mythological game idea, Hong Kong states he's not that familiar with Chinese mythology. China offers to help, and when Hong Kong suggests a character who can manipulate nature, China proposes a wind and thunder god with a bear head based on an old Chinese stone relief.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 141 - Published on February 1, 2016
As Hong Kong wraps up working on game development for the day, he asks China to debug it for him. Unfortunately, it has come to the point where China is forbidden from playing games, because he became too obsessed with them and had to attend a rehabilitation camp with other obsessed gamers.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 142 - Published on February 5, 2016
England receives a special Christmas card from Japan. He decides to send a Japanese style card back to Japan in return. However, his understanding of what is actually Japanese leaves a bit to be desired. This chapter was previously released on Himaruya's blog as part of a Christmas event.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 143 - Published on February 8, 2016
Russia goes to visit France and asks him to show him around. France is surprised at Russia's excitement of visiting his house, that is until Russia states he'd like to expand his own house to France.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 144 - Published on February 12, 2016
Continuing the tour, France shows Russia the Notre Dame cathedral. He tells the story of why the square Parvis de Notre Dame is named after Heaven. France compares himself to Heaven in the process, to which Russia offers to send him there.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 145 - Published on February 15, 2016
Still on tour, France brings Russia to Mont Saint-Michel. Russia states that Mont Saint-Michel is beautiful on the outside, but comments on how the inside seems very lonely. France quietly and painfully explains that everything was stolen during the French Revolution, which amuses Russia.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 146 - Published on February 19, 2016
France offers Russia a souvenir for his visit, a Miraculous Medal for granting wishes. Though Russia questions if it'll work for him since they belong to different religions, he wishes for Germany and France's economies to fail so they have to come to him for help.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 147 - Published on February 22, 2016
America is visiting Japan. While watching a cooking show in Japan's house, he comments on how everyone on the shows only respond with certain forms of praise. Japan says he's giving the show results away.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 148 - Published on February 26, 2016
Inspired by the cooking shows, America decides he'll do a cooking show in Japan too for the praise.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 149 - Published on February 29, 2016
Following through with his idea, America goes on a cooking show and throws together a hot pot of all of his favorite things and offers the concoction to a guest (Osaka) to try. Osaka tries the food, and despite obvious suffering, lavishes praises upon the dish. Watching the show, Japan is impressed by Osaka's professionalism.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 150 - Published on March 4, 2016
Trying to find a way to get some extra money, Greece debates selling his pants. Hearing the sad idea, Turkey rushes in to take advantage of the situation and rub it in how the EU is having a hard time with Greece. When Greece tells him it's none of his business, Turkey tearfully tries to hide his envy of Greece being part of the EU.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 151 - Published on March 7, 2016
A supplemental strip to the bonus Jump Square chapter about Belgium. Japan visits Belgium in hopes of touring the village that was the setting of "A Dog of Flanders." Belgium, however, is unfamiliar with the story and believes Japan is asking the location of a village built by a dog, or that instead of "Nello", the boy in the story, Japan is referring to "Nero", the ancient Roman Emperor. Despite the confusion, Belgium is at least able to direct him to the church in Antwerp.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 152 - Published on March 11, 2016
As more tourists come in search of the setting of "A Dog of Flanders", Belgium starts thinking there may be more to what they're asking. Discussing the matter with other Belgians, they wonder what the significance of the dog is. Belgium comes to the conclusion that it just might be a pick-up line.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 153 - Published on March 14, 2016
Finally coming to the realization that "A Dog of Flanders" is a book, Belgium sits down and takes the time to read the story. Deeply moved by the terribly sad ending of the book, she proclaims that Belgians aren't that cruel.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 154 - Published on March 18, 2016
Now knowing that tourists are excited about the book, Belgium decides they should make something based on the book for tourists to enjoy. Creating some plush toys of Patrasche gets some attention, but Belgium seems regretful.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 155 - Published on March 21, 2016
America discusses the presidential primaries with England. Though England worries about the tension between the Republican and Democratic parties, America enjoys the liveliness of the event, and states that in the end, everyone will get along anyway.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 156 - Published on March 25, 2016
England is still worried about how exhausting the long election process is for America, but America doesn't mind and states it's the best for the people. He says some have to travel far to be able to vote, and mentions it took him three days to get to the polling station from his first house. England doesn't feel any better.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 157 - Published on March 28, 2016
Russia joins the conversation with England and America, amused at how entertaining they find the elections to be. America asks if England and Russia play it too cool with their elections, but they both agree America is the odd one out on that topic. However, Russia goes on to mention how politics in his home are a little sketchy, and England decides he's an odd one too.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 158 - Published on April 01, 2016
Romano watches the news about America's presidential election and though he finds it annoying, he also thinks it looks like fun. He decides to give America some advice and sends him a text telling him he should get a boss that serious like Germany; not some wacky character. America replies immediately stating it'd be a great idea to have a candidate show off all their muscles, totally missing the point.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 159 - Published on April 04, 2016
Hungary's boss tells her to go out and advertise for tourists to vacations at her spas. As she's passing out fliers, Czech Republic comes up to brag about how her spas are better than Hungary's.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 160 - Published on April 08, 2016
Czech Republic claims there must be a way for her to be better known for spas than Hungary is. As she praises herself for her greater understanding of spa culture, some tourists decide to go visit Hungary's spas instead based on some sexy advertising.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 161 - Published on April 11, 2016
To confirm that she is the best spa country, Czech Republic calls up Slovakia to ask his opinion. When he responds it's "the one with the biggest boobs", she is much less than pleased.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 162 - Published on April 15, 2016
Hungary comes up with the idea to bring in hot spring pros from Japan to help determine whose spas are better. Unfortunately they are all animals, and neither she nor Czech Republic can understand their verdicts.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 163 - Published on April 18, 2016
Romania bursts in Italy's house claiming to be a member of the Italy brothers. He proudly proclaims all the things that he inherited from when he was a Roman territory, but Romano isn't impressed since Romania doesn't have the hair curl that he and Veneziano inherited from Rome.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 164 - Published on April 22, 2016
Not giving up, Romania decides that he'll use tarot card to foretell his status as a grandson of Rome. As he shuffles his cards, the Italy brothers respond with mixed enthusiasm. He hushes them, explaining that if he can't concentrate and gets it wrong, that he'll be fined.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 165 - Published on April 25, 2016
The tarot card results are in and Romania is devastated when they tell him he's not a grandson of Rome. Trying to stay positive, Romania claims that maybe things will turn around and he'll become the oldest brother.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 166 - Published on April 29, 2016
Back on the upbeat, Romania gives the Italy brothers an invitation to go to his house for a music festival. Veneziano grumbles about not having a lot of money, but Romania assures him there's no monetary fee to attend, he just has to give up some of his blood.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 167 - Published on May 02, 2016
Germany presents the EU with the issue of there being too many olive farms. Spain panics since he has a lot invested into the production of olive oil. Though he gives in and accepts that the supply is more than the demand, he also suggests the idea of marketing olive oil as a juice drink.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 168 - Published on May 06, 2016
Trying to further prove how amazing olive oil is, Spain cooks up a dish fried in olive oil and offers it to Germany. Germany exclaims that it looks really appetizing. Then as a good luck measure, Spain douses the whole dish in more olive oil.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 169 - Published on May 09, 2016
Spain begs Austria not to regulate his olive fields, and Austria tells him he needs to explain the importance of the fields for them to understand. Searching his memory, Spain ends up joking that he can tell the quality of an olive tree by nibbling on its leaves.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 170 - Published on May 13, 2016
Spain unfortunately is unsuccessful, but France compliments him and invites Spain to tell him about the wonders of olive oil. Spain offers France a bottle of olive oil juice. France, believing the gesture to be a joke, laughs about drinking the juice and tries to tell Spain he's taking the "joke" too far. However, Spain is already chugging down his own bottle of olive oil juice.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 171 - Published on May 16, 2016
Czech Republic decides to announce that she is changing her name to Czechia, since Czech Republic is too long. While Liechtenstein and Slovakia question her, Austria comes up specifically to tell her not to do it, based upon his own experience.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 172 - Published on May 20, 2016
Romano gets an unpleasant surprise when a rat grabs hold of his hair curl. He is even more unhappy when Veneziano admits there have been a lot of rats around. However, Veneziano claims to have a plan and introduces the idea of bringing in cats to catch the rats. Unfortunately for them, he brought in Italy-cat who only eats Ciao Churu brand cat treats.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 173 - Published on May 23, 2016
Germany admits that he's been feeling a bit under the weather. Italy, in a panic, looks for a charm to bring Germany some good luck. Italy suggests that Germany perform an Italian gesture of grabbing his balls for good luck. Germany protests the idea, and Italy remembers the gesture has actually been outlawed in his house.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 174 - Published on May 27, 2016
Still looking for good luck for Germany, Italy goes to Japan for help. Japan explains how his house has various superstitions and methods to bring luck, so Italy asks for something that works like a charm. Japan offers to do a purification ritual.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 175 - Published on May 30, 2016
Seychelles tries to name all the nations in the G8. After a short struggle, she finally remembers that Canada is one of the nations, which results in an ecstatic Canada as he overhears her.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 176 - Published on June 03, 2016
Extremely thankful that Seychelles remembered him, Canada tries to find a way to express his gratitude. Since Kumajirou tells him to make a big impact so she'll always remember him, Canada puts on a big show for her. Seychelles questions who he is, since she doesn't believe Canada is capable of such a display.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 177 - Published on June 06, 2016
America happened to see Canada's show and comes by to tease him for being out of character. America tells Canada that he's fine just the way he is. It's revealed that Canada is envious of how well known America is, and America is envious of how well Canada gets along with others.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 178 - Published on June 10, 2016
Kumajirou points out to Canada that part of the reason he doesn't stand out is because he looks like America. Canada protests, pointing out how their personalities are nothing alike and how even their glasses are different. It comes down to Canada thinking too little of himself and wanting to be more like America.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 179 - Published on June 13, 2016
Canada chats with America about entertainment that they share with each other. America wonders how Canada knows so much about him. Canada says it's because they're neighbors, but when he asks America if he also knows everything about him, Canada learns that America isn't quite as knowledgeable.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 180 - Published on June 17, 2016
Feeling down that America isn't as interested in him, Canada tries to remember a time when he wasn't like that. Thinking back to when they were little, Canada made various attempts to invite America over to play. However, each time America has grown older as he learns more about being a nation, and he quickly outgrows little Canada.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 181 - Published on June 20, 2016
Finally having caught up physically with America, Canada is floored when America suggests that they declare independence from England. However, Canada dislikes fighting and comes up with many excuses to let things stay as they are. With sarcastic frustration, America wishes Canada and England a happy future together.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 182 - Published on June 24, 2016
Wanting to be on good terms with America, Canada tries to find a better way to communicate with him. He ends up having England speak on his behalf, since he feels America won't take him seriously on his own.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 183 - Published on June 27, 2016
France claims he has something very important to talk to Germany about and wants to keep it secret that they're meeting up. Taking it seriously, Germany asks what it is and is very surprised when France brings up the topic of school uniforms. France hopes that Germany will agree with his views on the aesthetic value of school uniforms, and briefly goes over the history of why they became less common in Europe. Germany is less than enthusiastic and says he needs to leave.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 184 - Published on July 01, 2016
Somehow France gets Germany to continue their discussion on school uniforms. Germany states the issue that reviving their popularity could result in complaints about the lack of individuality. France brings up how students in Japan will customize their uniforms, yet stay within the required uniform rules, and then proceeds to demonstrate his own take on it.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 185 - Published on July 04, 2016
France invites Japan to join the uniform discussion. Japan tells them about how there was a movement to get rid of uniforms in his home as well, but in the end it backfired and students wouldn't apply to schools that did not have uniforms.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 186 - Published on July 08, 2016
France decides that Japan's methods won't work for Europe, so Japan suggests reflecting on them with a nostalgic approach. France resolves it would be best to offer uniforms that students would like to wear. However, he immediately dons a skimpy school uniform as he urges them to help him boost interest in uniforms. Germany quickly declines in favor of walking his dogs.
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 187 - Published on July 11, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 188 - Published on July 15, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 189 - Published on July 18, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 190 - Published on July 22, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 191 - Published on July 25, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 192 - Published on July 29, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 193 - Published on August 01, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 194 - Published on August 05, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 195 - Published on August 08, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 196 - Published on August 12, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 197 - Published on August 15, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 198 - Published on August 19, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 199 - Published on August 22, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 200 - Published on August 26, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 201 - Published on August 29, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 202 - Published on September 02, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 203 - Published on September 05, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 204 - Published on September 09, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 205 - Published on September 12, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 206 - Published on September 16, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 207 - Published on September 19, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 208 - Published on September 23, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 209 - Published on September 26, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 210 - Published on September 30, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 211 - Published on October 03, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 212 - Published on October 07, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 213 - Published on October 10, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 214 - Published on October 14, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 215 - Published on October 17, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 216 - Published on October 21, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 217 - Published on October 24, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 218 - Published on October 28, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 219 - Published on October 21, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 220 - Published on November 04, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 221 - Published on November 07, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 222 - Published on November 11, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 223 - Published on November 14, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 224 - Published on November 18, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 225 - Published on November 21, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 226 - Published on November 25, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 227 - Published on November 28, 2016
- Hetalia: World☆Stars Chapter 228 - Published on December 05, 2016
- Hidekaz, Himaruya (March 10, 2015). "【リクエスト】クリスマスっぽいネタ [[Request A Christmas-y story]"]. http://himaruya.blog61.fc2.com/blog-entry-1728.html. Retrieved February 2, 2016.